Manpower Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manpower Interview Questions

Updated Jul 13, 2017

2.4

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Everything went great! I walked in and they interviewed me and then I walked out. I told them my name and the ladies were nice. I drank some water. I filled out paperwork. I can't wait to go back and say hello again.

Interview Questions

• Tell of us of a time that you saved the day.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

3 interviews: 1st interview was with the manager who gave a brief overview and asked some specific questions about my experience. 2nd interview was with the staff who gave me an overview of what it would be like to work there and asked questions that were important to them on the job. 3rd interview was with the manager and the franchise owner.

Interview Questions

• Questions pertaining to ability to multitask, dealing with people, sales experience, team oriented.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

This was a behavioral interview with questions that really dug into how you think and how you do things. They are interested in examples of your previous work and how you resolve issues in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• What is a recent conflict you have had witha coworker and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Computer Repair Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pflugerville, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Pflugerville, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Explained about the job description, time and basic pay rate. Given information on how to input weekly time sheet on mypeople.net. Did explained who to report any problems you may encounterf at the work place.

Interview Questions

• How do you diagnose No video? Explain briefly what you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Agreed to the compensation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Clearwater, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Promoted and Handled by FL WorkForcePinellas. I got to the place had to sign in and waited about half an hour to be attended. Then a questionnaire was handed over to be filled and asked also to create a profile in their website, which I did... al of this was easy. Also a Computer general knowledge test was performed.

Interview Questions

• Experience, Knowledge of use of computers, why the interest, availability   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied and a recruiter who hires for internal staff reached out the next day. We scheduled a phone interview for the following day. So phone interview was on a Friday. Recruiter reached back out to me later on Friday and asked if I was able to come in for a face-to-face interview on Monday. Interviewed in person on Monday. Job offer extended on Tuesday.

Temporary At Abbott Labs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Waukegan, IL).

Interview

Ran through MS office testing to test aptitude for word, excel, ppt, etc. Got the results back right away. Tests were not hard if you have some office background. Fairly simple, personal interview on job goals and background. Background check. After a few days came back with a few jobs to choose from for a time period specified. Fairly easy process and the Manpower staff was overall very helpful and nice.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals?   1 Answer

Warehousing/General Labor Related Jobs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Leesburg, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

Went in to the recruiter, signed up for the website, then submitted our resume. After the submission of the resume the recruiter talked to us asking what our job preferences were, our preferred hourly salary, and our past jobs. Within 10 minutes of leaving the recruiter I got a call from a temporary 2 week job doing light construction. Once this temp job is over they will have me with my permanent job!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to tell her what industries and job presences I desired

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

My interview began with a 10 minute phone interview, on Wednesday, May 25th, with the Branch Manager. She asked what made me apply for this position and then she asked me if I am looking for part time or full time since I already have a job. She scheduled my face-to-face interview for Tuesday, May 31st in the afternoon.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Charleston, WV) in May 2016.

Interview

After arriving for my interview that was apparently double booked with another applicant, I was given a very lengthy application and numerous forms to complete which took over 30 minutes with some of the forms being duplicates that were required to be completed. When the interviewer discovered who my current employer is my interview was over before it started and then became a time for the interviewer to complain about the monthly billing she receives from my current employer.
    I train employees on interview skills and my resume and work history is impeccable. While my interviewer did smile I felt her anger toward my employer-and ultimately me-and I have no doubt that the reason I was not offered was due to her dissatisfaction with my current employer. That was made very clear during the interview.
    I have never had an interview that was not an interview at all until Manpower.