Manpower Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.4

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Waldorf, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

Greet and meet the Office Manager. Answer question about my Work history, education, and skills. Introduction to staff and equipment that I were to use daily, which included fax, copier, computer. Was shown the daily checklist for closing the office at the in of the day.

Interview Questions

• How many years have I've got as a Front Desk Receptionist   1 Answer

Certified Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

I filled out an application, plus gave them a copy of my resume and felony explanation letter. then I had an interview with the human resource person. I answered Questions about the position available and was told about what might be required as for as work performance and responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• what kind of experience do you have that relates to this position.   1 Answer

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in April 2016.

Interview

Sat u in a chair in front of a computer and u had to answer ungodly amount of questions and then tax info was on computer and pay was done online not really talk to a staffing person just put in a room with a computer

Patient Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

Overall it was a really easy interview process. Applied online and then called to make sure they got my application. Was immediately scheduled to come in to finish paperwork and do an "interview". The interview was after the paperwork which pretty much meant that I already had the job before the interview.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

group interviews that split into one on one interviews. Usually its not a big deal but if its 20-30 it can be extremely long and time consuming. Over since working here I enjoyed it. There is alot of growth opportunities here as well as educational learning. I wish they would offer more than $15/hr for a recruiter position but they do not.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 different people. Additionally, I was scheduled for 4 different interviews, meaning I met with some of the people on more than one occasion. Once the offer was given the branch manager called or emailed me sometimes 2-4 times daily to see if I had made a decision and once I had accepted called or emailed me the same amount of time to see if I had changed my mind.

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Lansing, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Provided 2 forms to establish identity. Provided urine for a drug test. Completed a sorting and stacking test. Completed a manual dexterity test. Viewed a shop safety video and completed a written test test on the material viewed. Filled out necessary forms for a background check, terms of employment, and pay options. Discussed test results, job interests, job history, job offerings and their requirements. Selected a job and set up an appointment to tour job facility.

Interview Questions

• What were my responsibilities and duties at my last job.   1 Answer

Candidate Host Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower in February 2016.

Interview

It was a really quick process. I applied one night and got a call asking to come in the next day. I had to go through two different interviews, one with Manpower itself and one at the company I would be working for. It was quick and professional. I felt like they respected my time and effort and I greatly appreciate that.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a scenario where I would have to communicate with an Interviewer about the candidate who is coming in. I had to write down how exactly I would communicate to this Interviewer.   Answer Question

Production Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

No interview, hired immediately. Walked in looked at my resume, showed me a demo video of the job. Told me I got the Job. Walked out, and was working within the next week.

Warehouse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

discuss experience and type of job I work in the past year.and fill out forms talked about My. Employment how do I get along with others how do I work with others and for me to explain a little bit about my background and drug and talk about a little bit more about the type of jobs to get been getting recently and what type of I think that the most and interest me to see if I'm interested in

Interview Questions

• if I have reliable transportation if I pass a background check and drug test   2 Answers
    • what type of work you're interested in and you're looking for   1 Answer
    • If I have proof of residence and photo ID   1 Answer
    • have you ever worked company before if yes explain a little bit about experience working with the and where and how long   1 Answer
    • Talk to us of how your job assignments you completed and if I always computer the assignment   1 Answer