Manpower Production Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manpower Production Worker Interview Questions

1.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Teays Valley, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Teays Valley, WV).

Interview

Applied online, received a call a few days later. Had to go to the office to interview and do some paperwork. Had to return later for a written test and skills test. Returned again to finalize paperwork and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Can you work occasional mandatory overtime?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in April 2016.

Interview

Sat u in a chair in front of a computer and u had to answer ungodly amount of questions and then tax info was on computer and pay was done online not really talk to a staffing person just put in a room with a computer

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Lansing, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Provided 2 forms to establish identity. Provided urine for a drug test. Completed a sorting and stacking test. Completed a manual dexterity test. Viewed a shop safety video and completed a written test test on the material viewed. Filled out necessary forms for a background check, terms of employment, and pay options. Discussed test results, job interests, job history, job offerings and their requirements. Selected a job and set up an appointment to tour job facility.

Interview Questions

• What were my responsibilities and duties at my last job.   1 Answer

Production Worker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy and informal. A friend referred me so it didn't take long for me to meet with someone. I was asked basic questions, ie. How did you hear about us? Are you comfortable with taking a drug test, etc.

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower (State College, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The day of my interview, I went through IQ and drug tests. Before the tests, I was asked to create an online Manpower account and filled out some questionnaire. The IQ test focused on the ability to recognize things based on their configurations while dealing with time as a speed factor.

Interview Questions

• How far would you like to drive to a workplace.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Waynesville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Waynesville, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

They were very helpful and made it as easy as possible.

Interview Questions

• What was your employment history, what was your position, and what are you looking for as wages?   Answer Question