Manpower Receptionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manpower Receptionist Interview Questions

1.8

Receptionist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower in March 2010.

Interview

The interviewer was very kind and friendly oriented towards me. She asked me several questions about education, what characteristics should have ideal candidate for this position, then Do I have these qualities. She asked me about my hobby, interests, my working expierience. Then we swithed into conversation in English. She provided me with good answers which later I could use at the final interiew. The ambience was really good. I was told when I will be contacted and later I received a call according to the arrangements.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

Easy, I had signed up to be an admin temp, the agency simply had a position in the main office, my interview was basically the staffing agencies standard barrage of Microsoft tests and basic questions.

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

I filled out an online application and was called in for an interview less than a week later. The interview was extremely short and informal. More time was spent just going over my resume job by job and talking about each experience than asking me specific questions. I also had to fill out all the employment paperwork and take a drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Chicago, IL) in February 2009.

Interview

Basic hiring but, tested on different softwares also gives access to take test at home on other softwares.

Negotiation

None