Manpower Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 10, 2017

2.5

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Grand Rapids, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

Typical questions. Went off a list of questions provided by company. Tell us about yourself, how did you make an impact at your last job. Have you every had to deal with a difficult person. How did you handle it. What's your goals with company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

You have a phone interview and then and in person interview. You are there with a few other ppl and you watch a short presentation and wait until they call your name for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation with a upset customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Frederick, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

Talked over the phone to get the basics, and then went in to take assessments and have an in person interview. The assessments were just a review of Microsoft Office programs, relatively simple. The interview itself wasn't anything out of the ordinary. Everyone who I met in the office was friendly and welcoming. Overall positive experience!!

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals and aspirations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied and a recruiter who hires for internal staff reached out the next day. We scheduled a phone interview for the following day. So phone interview was on a Friday. Recruiter reached back out to me later on Friday and asked if I was able to come in for a face-to-face interview on Monday. Interviewed in person on Monday. Job offer extended on Tuesday.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

At first I didn't know it was for Manpower. I though it was for a position that manpower had. Best come with your collaboration experience and the need to move quickly on data mining.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

$12 hr works

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manpower (Allentown, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

very fast and easy interview process. Went in met with staffing consultant one time and than I got the job. Ask you basic questions about your previous employers.Everyone was extremely nice and helpful there, they care about you and your interests and want the best for you. That is something you like to see people actually showing interest in you and not just the money thats involved for the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Novato, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Novato, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied for a contract Talent Acquisition position. Two days later I received a phone interview. The recruiter was pleasant and very professional. She provided a good overview of the position, what they are looking for in a candidate, and next steps.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were very straightforward and nothing difficult or unexpected. I was asked about current location, interest in contract position, about my employment gap, job duties with most recent employer as well as previous employers, availability, ability to work in the U.S., and if I would be willing and could pass a drug test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Portland, OR) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview with branch manager and senior recruiter. They asked very basic questions about work history, interest in the position, career goals. It was a very comfortable experience. There weren't any questions that I felt were out of line with job requirements.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to juggle multiple priorities. How did you handle that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Manpower (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

The process is rather long. You interview with several people via phone. Although it is a Recruiting position they are looking for people who are good at sales so many question with be around that,

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2010.

Interview

Application process started with online application and resume reviewal. Then, I was asked to complete an online intelligence test and an online personality assessment. After receiving passing scores, a Corporate Recruiter contacted me and interviewed me over the phone. Then, I was set up to meet with my local manager face to face. Within 3-4 days, I was called by the local manager with a job offer. Lastly, I worked with the Corporate Recruiter on compliance documents, offer letter, and start details.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, but should have. I would recommend doing research on what your local market is paying for a Recruiter role and negotiate the salary.