Manpower Recruitment Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 2, 2017

2.7

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Taipei (Taiwan)) in August 2017.

Interview

Two stages of personal interviews after a quick phone interview. Both the interviewers were very nice and gave details about the position, answering lots of questions and giving very useful advice.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to take on challenges on sales performances?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

the recruiter consultant contacted me on linkedIn to fix a first step interview by skype. That was focused on my motivation and background; I had a last interview focused on my competencies and technica skills.

Interview Questions

• Which tools do you use to recruit? Which things do you believe should be improved at your work place? What you need to ask in a good job interview?   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kings Park, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Kings Park, Scotland (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Had first interview with the branch manager and then the op's manager. Made me feel welcome and relaxed. Very professional and felt they were interested in what I had to say. They also asked questions about me, I felt as if they were interested in me and my life.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I would do in my first 6 months with the company   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Manpower (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

3 stage interview process - a phone interview (in theory approx 30mins), a face to face interview with the branch manager, and a face to face interview with the operations manager (though when graduates are hired they replace this step with an assessment centre).

Phone interview tends to be a talk about your current situation, why you want to work in recruitment and what you understand the role to be.

Face to Face interviews focus more on your CV and previous experience, how it is relevant and what skills you have picked up from it, and why you feel you will be suited to the job.

The assessment centres have some role play scenarios apparently (i.e. going to meet a new client for the first time, what questions would you ask etc) but this doesn't feature in the regular face to face interviews.

The interviews didn't feel at any time to be intimidating, or unfriendly. All of the interviewers seemed to want you to do well, put you at ease and were easy to get along with and just have a laid back chat.

The whole process was quite quick considering there's 3 stages - from applying to being offered the job was approximately 10 days, and I started the next Monday after receiving and accepting the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you understand the job to involve (obviously if you've come from a recruitment background this question won't be asked).   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower (Cardiff, Wales (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

Telephone Interview or Pre-screen - 1st Face to Face i interview with a Regional Sales Exec - Then a Presentation to the Operations Manager and the Branch Manager. The Presentation was directed at how to create a successful bonus achieving "desk" or another way of putting it is how would you, the interviewee go about wining new clients and who would you target and why?

Interview Questions

• What skills and experiences would make an ideal candidate?
      What do you know about our company?
      What do you think the main challenges will be?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorchester, South West England, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Dorchester, South West England, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Worked initially on a temporary basis then interviewed for full time recruitment consultant post. Asked about potential to progress within the company and was advised that they like to promote from within so that was positive and the post had potential.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer to the company?   1 Answer
    • What's your availability.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very reasonable.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Colchester, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

The process followed a fairly typical standard process of a more basic 1:1 motivational type interview, online skills/personality tests and a second more sales/skills focused 1:1 interview.
    Much of the first interview was based on selling the opportunity and though it wasn't particularly candid or tailored they were keen to stress career opportunity and commission structures.

Interview Questions

• Nothing a-typical, experienced hires will face a focus on previous billings and they are clear that a sales focus is the most important aspect of the role.   Answer Question

Personality fit with branch manager.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uxbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Uxbridge, England (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

CV submit, and a 2 hour interview. Questions asked include previous experience, personal interests.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience. I had very little previously, and this lost me the job opportunity   3 Answers

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2012.

Interview

Only 1 interview session with the hiring manager but when I join the company, the hiring manager has resigned before my joining date and I was not well informed about this. I felt this is shouldn't happen at the first place.

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

First interview was with the manager where we went through me CV and experience to identify if I was suitable for the job. The second interview was with the operation manager where I was asked competency based interview questions. Gave a powerpoint presentation on my previous experience.

Interview Questions

Manpower Response

Dec 21, 2016 – Managing Director, Manpower UK

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. It's always great to hear about positive feedback like this! We take pride in our people and our supportive culture and I'm glad you experienced this... More