Manpower Staffing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manpower Staffing Specialist Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.4

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 different people. Additionally, I was scheduled for 4 different interviews, meaning I met with some of the people on more than one occasion. Once the offer was given the branch manager called or emailed me sometimes 2-4 times daily to see if I had made a decision and once I had accepted called or emailed me the same amount of time to see if I had changed my mind.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Manpower

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

3 interviews: 1st interview was with the manager who gave a brief overview and asked some specific questions about my experience. 2nd interview was with the staff who gave me an overview of what it would be like to work there and asked questions that were important to them on the job. 3rd interview was with the manager and the franchise owner.

Interview Questions

• Questions pertaining to ability to multitask, dealing with people, sales experience, team oriented.   Answer Question

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower.

Interview

This was a behavioral interview with questions that really dug into how you think and how you do things. They are interested in examples of your previous work and how you resolve issues in the workplace.

Interview Questions

• What is a recent conflict you have had witha coworker and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manpower (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

My interview began with a 10 minute phone interview, on Wednesday, May 25th, with the Branch Manager. She asked what made me apply for this position and then she asked me if I am looking for part time or full time since I already have a job. She scheduled my face-to-face interview for Tuesday, May 31st in the afternoon.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Behavioral interview, with the manager. The process started with a phone interview and then ended with a face to face interview with the manager. The interview process is not intense

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you may have had a conflict with a coworker   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Manpower (Bristol, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was a brief interview, maybe about two hours long. You meet with 2 people and they ask about your past experiences but are just fishing for information at some point.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you are the best possible option for this position?   Answer Question

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manpower in January 2010.

Interview

I responded to a job ad online, received a call from Manpower, scheduled a phone interview, was then moved forward to a face to face interview at the office. Went for a 2nd face to face interview. Was made job offer over the phone and negotiated pay over the phone and in person.

Interview Questions

• Had to take two online tests about personality and call center skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

Received an initial phone call from HR and had a brief phone interview, had another phone interview 2 days later with the Lead Recruiter in HR. The phone interviews went well so they set up an interview for me with the Branch Manager.
    During the interview we talked about my background and he told me more about their business. Received call a couple days later for a final interview with the Regional Director. It was very casual and relaxing, as we were talking more about what Manpower wants to do in the future and how I can fit in the plan.
    Got a call from HR with their job offer and accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated after the initial job offer, improved offer was made and accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Manpower (Vancouver, WA) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, followed up by an in person interview and a second interview. Offer and communications made via email.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manpower in August 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter that requested a phone interview for the following day. I accepted the phone interview and we discussed the job requirements and the description. The recruiter was knowledgable and very professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were required to unexpectedly present a presentation? How did you handle the pressure?   Answer Question