ManpowerGroup Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ManpowerGroup

1.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Alexandria, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

FRAUD ALERT ! Someone pretending to be from Manpower Group is out here trying to defraud job seekers. After a brief chat line interview and job offer, they will offer to provide a computer and software and other office equipment so you can work from home. They sent me a fraudulent $4,300 check and then wanted me to purchase gift cards to make payments to their "vendor". The credit union the check was drawn on confirmed that it was fraudulent.

Interview Questions

• Simple interview. They will ask you to purchase gift cards and then give them the codes from the cards. They'll promise reimbursement and even send a "certified" check. You will never see that reimbursement. the check is a fraud.   5 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for ManpowerGroup

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Springfield, MO) in November 2011.

Interview

The office I used was very friendly.

I walked in the door off the street. I did not have an appointment. The women working there was by herself answering phones and assisting other job seekers. She got to me in about two mintues. She asked if I had time for a quick pre-interview. I did, so we went into a private office and she asked a few basic questions about my background and what I was looking for.

She scheduled an interview for the next day. The next day I showed up for the interview. She asked me behavioral questions. She said she had some ideas of where to place me. I was not interested in the jobs offered at first so I said I would wait until the right job came up. I was looking for temp-to-hire.

Whie I was waiting I received a call from their office informing me they themsleves needed help. I accepted thier offier to work in their office until I found what I was looking for. About a month later I found a great placement! I have always loved the helpful ladies in that office.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my employment history, filled out an online profile on me while they asked me the questions. They reviewed my resume. The interview questions asked were behavioral questions.   1 Answer