ManpowerGroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ManpowerGroup

2.3

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

It wasn't much of an interview. Essentially I came in and talked to one of the managers. I then shadowed a recruiter for about 10 minutes. I was asked if I had any questions, and then I was offered the job. I wouldn't really even call it an interview as he did not ask about my past experiences.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview went smoothly and efficient. Each individual was friendly and helpful. They provided the step by step of the interview process. They explained in details what the position would entail and asked if I was able to handle the high volume recruiting process. I would recommend the company to family and friends.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about the position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview with a current recruiter and then 2 back to back in person interviews with recruiter leads and management.

Phone interview was basic, just simple pre-qualifying questions. Really just to assess your ability on the phone.

In person interviews were laid back and the interviewing team was friendly. They asked some tough questions, but over all was not an intimidating environment which made it easier to interview well.

Interview Questions

• If you could tell me one skill/trait that would cause me to offer you the job right now, what would it be?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2014.

Interview

Initially a phone interview and then a panel interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Interview

Telephone pre-screen, followed by two in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your time when you are not on an assignment or project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

Thought it was for a job within Manpower client base. Not actually ManpowerGroup themselves. Your get an email, then an on the phone pre-screening, then a group wide appointments. Finally 1:1 interview with supervisors and then the floor manger. Email three days after the interview and they like to call directly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup in April 2015.

Interview

The onboarding for this roe was a nightmare. I was contacted by multiple people who provided multiple instructions/timelines/and pay structures. The interview itself was very generic and "easy". Once I accepted the role the process was so confusing and unprofessional. I was excited about the virtual opportunity so I stuck it out - which I am happy I did, but the first impression was not a positive one. Co-workers of mine have the same complaints about the on-boarding process.

Interview Questions

• Very general recruiting questions - nothing that through me off.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

Great interview process! The recruiters are very diligent and helpful in explaining the process. Be prepared to answers behavioral questions and be passionate about the company! The in-person interview combines a more formal interview and then an informal conversation with current team members

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

Starts off hearing what the company in group setting. Then people were pulled one by one in a random order to speak to associate recruiter who went over your resume. Then you spoke to two leads who asked more personal questions.

Interview Questions

• What type of music do you listen to de stress?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Very easy & laid-back. No questions at all, really. Pretty much we just sat and chat about the role and what I'd be required to do, then I was offered the job. No stress.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to do recruiting?   1 Answer