ManpowerGroup Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ManpowerGroup

2.3

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Audubon, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied online and was given a phone interview within 2 weeks. Then I didn't hear back for almost a month. I had to follow up a lot, but finally was called in for a face to face interview and was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical questions. They seemed to want me to say what they wanted to hear: team player, up for a challenge, easy going, can work well with a team or alone, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked me what I was making and said that their starting rate was a lot higher and actually offered me a lot more than what I asked for- I thought it was really fair until I got here and found out some people were making almost 20K more than me doing the same job with the same or a little more experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview was standard. Recruiter asked basic behavorial interview questions and seemed to be taking notes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Vancouver, WA) in March 2010.

Interview

Transparent, overall a good process

Negotiation

Good with annual reviews

Regional Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup in September 2013.

Interview

I received a phone call about a recruiting position because they came across my resume online. The recruiter asked me a little about my background to see if I would be a good match for a position available in the dayton area. He then preceded to tell me that he was adjusting my resume to include certain aspects of the position so that it would look more appealing to the hiring manager of the client they were supporting.

Interview Questions

• he didn't really ask me any questions about my knowledge, skills or abilities.   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edgewater, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Edgewater, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online yesterday and they emailed me back saying i wasn't Qualified because of the years experience they wanted. But it was an Entry Level Position. So when they asked i told them i was in school for HR and almost completed my classes.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked, they wanted to know years experience.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup in June 2015.

Interview

An inital phone screen with a recruiter, can be grueling in order for them to get to the heart of your experience and expertise. From there, I received a second phone interview with the Program Manager, a nice conversation in order to get to know me and I the company and the Manager. I had a final interview onsite at the clients business office, with the Regional Director. This interview was informative on the company (client), the business, forecast, and the Service Level Agreements that MPG offers to its clients.

Interview Questions

• How do I work within a diverse group, where not all managers are onsite?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Interview

Initial conversation with recruiter was pleasant and organized. Schedule changed multiple times before meeting with few other members in the team. Follow-up was challenging with barely any response back.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your former job when it looks like you had a great experience there?   Answer Question

Got another offer from a different company

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

After filling out an on-line application, an HR representative emailed me to set up a phone interview, which lasted 30 minutes. I was advanced to the next round of interview, which was a face-to-face meeting with one of the hiring managers and a departmental HR person.

Interview Questions

• Please share examples of how you kept a former executive organized and/or up to date on important matters.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Interview

Hiring process went quickly for me, I know they were looking to get someone in this position quickly, but no steps were skipped in the process. I had a phone interview with HR, two days later had a onsite interview with hiring manager (1 hour) and directly after had interview with HR Manager (1 hour), two days after that had a phone interview with senior financial analyst (about 30 min), and finally two days after that had final onsite with Finance VP (about 1 hour). Very efficient process but like I said no steps were skipped. Most of the interviews were focused around how my experience directly related to job responsibilities. Interviews were professional and formal however all interviewers were extremely nice and conducted their interviews in a way that allowed my pre interview nerves to disappear pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions. Be ready for the typical “name a project that didnt turn out” or “tell us about a time when....."   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was kind of strange, I negotiated a salary in the very first phone interview with HR (initiated by HR). I thought it strange to talk numbers so early, but final offer was more than original negotiation so everything worked out well, no further negotiation.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Boulder, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Talked with recruiter for about 15 mins then was hired asked questions like have I ever worked in a call center how long did I plan on staying the training class was way to long 6 weeks

Interview Questions

• have I ever di call center work what was my goals how long did I plan to be here   Answer Question