ManpowerGroup Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ManpowerGroup Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at ManpowerGroup

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

This was a very uncomfortable experience. One of the recruiters contacted me about the position and set up a phone interview. The recruiter was very friendly and went well so he set me up with an in person interview.

That’s where it fell apart. From the moment the interviewer came to get me from the lobby he was completely silent with no small talk. Then we got to the room and it was he and another female interviewer. The male interviewer spent the whole time staring at my chest which made me extremely uncomfortable and the female ignored me the whole time and texted with her phone buzzing and staring at her phone the whole time not even looking at me.

THEY contacted me about the position and during the whole interview made it seem very obvious they didn’t think my skill sets were a match, which is fine but they could have been cordial. I felt feeling so awkward and uncomfortable that somebody had just been making eye contact with my chest the whole time instead of my eyes. (And I was wearing a blazer and dressed conservatively, so it was very strange) I never heard back from them after the interview, but left confident I would not want to work for them regardless.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ManpowerGroup

Anonymous Employee in Hales Corners, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Hales Corners, WI) in July 2018.

Interview

First step was a phone interview which asked basic questions. I was then invited to an in person interview where they discussed the job in depth. I interviewed with two different people and was offered to do another set of interviews via BlueJeans the following week. BlueJeans is a video app you need a laptop for. The last interview just described what the client wanted specifically and lasted 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Interview

The questions are pretty standard. There was a phone interview and a couple google hangout interview sessions. There was an assessment at the end. It was to see your analytical skills. Answer 10 questions in 10 mins.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Very lengthy - one of the most difficult interviews. Had the most hard nosed manager conducting the interview and she had a poker face, so never could tell how I was doing, but I was hired, so I must have done well! Overall it was a very good experience, great company until they bought COMSYS and the processes and management changed.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time..... it was all open ended questions, a personality test where at the time they said most people do not pass.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Tampa Palms, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Very unorganized and disjointed from the start. I spoke with a recruiter in Wisconsin who was unprofessional and came off as rude. He was also dishonest having told a flat out lie that I would be contacted and never was. He was very brief on the call and robotic. It's sad because he is representative of Manpower and I was highly disappointed.

Interview Questions

• All questions were scripted and basic such as, explain your technical recruitment skills.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Audubon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Audubon, PA) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied online and was given a phone interview within 2 weeks. Then I didn't hear back for almost a month. I had to follow up a lot, but finally was called in for a face to face interview and was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• Pretty typical questions. They seemed to want me to say what they wanted to hear: team player, up for a challenge, easy going, can work well with a team or alone, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked me what I was making and said that their starting rate was a lot higher and actually offered me a lot more than what I asked for- I thought it was really fair until I got here and found out some people were making almost 20K more than me doing the same job with the same or a little more experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview was standard. Recruiter asked basic behavorial interview questions and seemed to be taking notes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Vancouver, WA) in March 2010.

Interview

Transparent, overall a good process

Negotiation

Good with annual reviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup in February 2019.

Interview

I had three interviews. The first was a phone screening with a Corporate Recruiter. The second was an in-person Interview with the Area Manager. The final interview was a phone interview with the Regional Manager. The first interview was a bit intense due to it being formal and straightforward with questions designed to get more information on your experience in the field ( I listed them below!). The second interview was great! It was definitely more casual and I was able to relax and let the convo flow. The last interview was anoter formal, but lax interview, she wanted to know some specifics about my background. Overall, great experience with the company. One of the best interview experience I have ever had!