ManpowerGroup Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ManpowerGroup Sales Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at ManpowerGroup

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Richmond, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

I responded to a LinkedIn global email and contacted the Recruiter. I received a callback within 24 hours and scheduled a phone screen. At that point, I was sent a link to take assessments to see if I was a good match from a personality and analytical perspective. After "passing" this portion, a structured, formal 20 minute interview was scheduled with the Recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Take me thru a typical day with your current job. In the staffing business, this is a bit tricky as there is no such thing as a "typical" day.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ManpowerGroup

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Baltimore, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

Initial phone screen, then phone interview with Talent Aquisition contact.
    Phone interview with Sales Manager and Sr. Sales VP. Once I made the third round to the VP- the interview seemed less engaging and more frigid- he put me hold to reply to message during our interview and seemed totally distracted. Needless to say, I felt uncomfortable and probably sounded uninterested.

Interview Questions