ManpowerGroup Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup Solutions (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Submitted resume via employee referral for a bench recruiter contract role. I was contacted for an initial phone screen within a few days. At the end of the phone screen I received next steps and was contacted via email within a day to conduct next level phone interview. Total process was less than a week. Offer received on a Thursday and started working the following Monday. June 2010

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions reviewing experience, interests, short term goals, availability and experience/thoughts regarding a virtual team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not opt to negotiate.

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup Solutions (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

Began with a short, 20 minute phone interview and the moved on to a cattle call interview. It felt very tailored despite the volume they were bringing on at the time.

Interview Questions

• What does it mean to be the best?   1 Answer

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup Solutions (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

She found my resume on Monster. Called and handled a phone interview and was selected to go into the orientation/face to face interview the following few weeks. In face interview was held my recruiters in the process of leveling up in their position and then the head manager of the RPO area.

Interview Questions

• Asked average interview questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

There really wasn't any issues.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup Solutions (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

One phone call, then paperwork and training started by them sending you reading materials on your first day. You are expected to catch on quickly and start producing. You are thrown to the wolves, so to speak.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have. Tell me about you previous positions and where.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations. I was asked if $27 - $35 would be okay to start. I said yeas and 5 years later I am at the same rate.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup Solutions (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Was contacted by interviewer and scheduled phone interview for 3 days out. She never called me on the day of scheduled interview. Called her & left voice message after waiting for approx. 1 hour. Rec'd voice message the next AM that she'd erroneously placed me on her schedule for the next week and apologized profusely for her mistake. We agreed to leave the interview on the erroneously scheduled date. Initial interview seemingly went well; was told that I'd moved to the next phase and would receive a call from the hiring manager within next several days. That call never came. Neither did the initial interviewer call me back and indicate that I was no longer being considered.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe you will be a good fit for this position?   3 Answers

Associate Program Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup Solutions (Birmingham, AL) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a typical interview with behavioral questions. The questions were not anything out of the ordinary. I had to interview with about 5 different to get a feel for the position. Interview lasted about 1.5 hours.

Contract Virtual Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup Solutions (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Quick. Over the phone 1 time. Once hired must go to a physical office and do paperwork and drug test. Then you jump right in the first day. NO BABYSITTERS HERE.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience in high volume recruiting.   1 Answer

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup Solutions (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2018.

Interview

Manpower conducted several call-screenings. Then I was issued a digital competency test (which was newly implemented at the time). Recruiter did not properly inform me of the proper info regarding the test, such as the fact that the link provided expires in 24 hrs of its original sending time. Had to call back and request for another link to be sent. Before the interview, I was sent a promo video for the specific department of my application and was asked to come ready with 1 take away from the video. Although this did provide a glimpse into the basics of the business focus, the video consistently employed insider jargon throughout which was never defined and would be confusing to any a new hire, as it was for myself. Upon arriving for the interview, I was surprised to learn that it was to be a group interview (5 people). Manpower began the interview process with a formal presentation in their main conference room. When we entered, we were seated nearest the podium at the front end of this very large diamond-shaped conference table. At the rear opposite end of the conference table were seated nearly all the head executives, nearly 20' away from us. The power distance between us could not have been more evident and already signified the culture. Then the presentation began, a rah-rah style about Manpower and its constituent entities and the success of the business with a commanding emphasis throughout on speed & results. Questions were briefly taken at the end, then we were wisked off to a tour of the newly built facility without having a formal interaction with the executives in the room or before a chance to get into an actual interview yet. The tour showed us all the 'perks,' highlighting the food court, the conference room, the architecture, the panoramic view of the lake. With each stop, it became blatantly obvious that this whole interview was a sale, start to finish. We briefly sat down in a break room to explain a day-in-a-life of a Recruiter at Manpower, then back downstairs to individual offices where we would be interviewed individually in 3 round-robin sessions. Here is where the real interview finally began. However, I was never once asked to describe my goals, nor seemed remotely interested in getting to know me for me, nor did they introduce themselves as to their role in the department and what their relationship would be to my position. Their focus was immediately centered around my answers to their factual questions about job performance abilities and work experience. This was my first experience of Manpower.

Interview Questions

• The first question asked for a verbal commitment to a contract without letting me read the contract first. I requested to see the contract, they told me they did not have one accessible at the moment. I requested to postpone my answer till later in the interview after I've read the contract. They told me they need to ask this question first before they continue. I asked if they could at least explain the contents of the contract. They replied they did not know the contents of the contract (I was speaking to the head of the Recruiting dept. and the Lead Recruiter). They finally agreed to move on with the interview and have me acquiesce to the contract after the round-robin interviews were finished.   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup Solutions (San Diego, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

first i got call from Agency with generic question if iam looking for job, salary and location preference. later i got telephonic int from Manpower and then f2f with 2 people.

Though the process were fast and easy it was contract role for 3 months for specific skillset of hardware recruiter.

Interview Questions

• if i have done recruitment for Hardware ? total ex ? Negotiation? ability to check hardware resume   Answer Question

Researcher Interview

Interview

I was invited for an interview and as it was entry level position I applied for, the questions where mostly about my personality. It was very kind and I felt free to express myself.