ManpowerGroup Sourcing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ManpowerGroup Sourcing Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at ManpowerGroup

2.0

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Interview

I interviewed with a project manager, which was not very challenging. You just have to show your willingness to learn and that you are a fast learner. They don't really care if you know a lot about the company. But they do care about whether you are willing to work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ManpowerGroup

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

First I received an e-mail from a very nice lady from Manpower group solutions USA asking to schedule a phone interview. The day after she called me and the interview went well (basic questions about my background, education, experience, etc.. and the available job). She was very kind and told me how much my qualifications were matching the job requirements.
    The second interview was with a manager from Toronto, she was talking about a different position which got me really confused so the interview didn't go well, I found it very unprofessional and she was really rude over the phone from the beginning of the interview, she had very poor interviewing skills.
    I always speak up my mind so I did report what happened to the first person I talked to (from US) and she apologized for the confusion. Anyway I was invited to an interview with the employer (client of MPG) but guess what? it has been cancelled at the last minute by MPG saying that "the client decided to give up recruiting for this position at the moment".

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience
      Your salary expectations