ManpowerGroup Staffing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ManpowerGroup Staffing Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at ManpowerGroup

2.0

Anonymous Employee in West Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (West Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Confusing, I applied in line got a call from 3 different people then met with someone that wasn't my boss took the wunderlick and was hired the training was non exsistant was told best way of learning was to be thrown into

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Aggressive

Other Interview Reviews for ManpowerGroup

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Boston, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone, personal, then on-boarding paperwork online, finished with an interview with a subordinate. The interviewer was very friendly and forthcoming with company information. They shared with me the job specifics and what would be required of me on a daily basis. They also let me know about the area that I would be covering and who else on the team could be contacted to assist. They did not specify any information on training, and after the fact I realized that the training at the time was terrible.

Staffing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup.

Interview

Phone interview with Director. Face to face with director and manager. Hired on the spot.

Salary

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

2 inperson interviews, online personality assessment. offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay doesnt seem like it is negotiable when offered but they will try to get you to accept for the lowest pay as they can. negotiate base pay and get the commission structure in writing.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ManpowerGroup (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied to a permanent position on Careerbuilder. A recruiter called me weeks later for a phone screen. The recruiter disappeared after that. A month later I received a call from a different recruiter who offered me the opportunity to meet with the team in person. I had a panel interview. Weeks later I received a request for another screening with HR. After that I was offer a temporary position that could one day lead to permanent hire. The entire process took about 2 months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was simple. The recruiter worked for me instead of against me. It was a nice change.