Mansukh Securities & Finance Derivatives Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Derivatives Analyst

Mansukh Securities & Finance Derivatives Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Mansukh Securities & Finance

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance (New Delhi (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

hiring process includes aptitude test , typing speed test, interview which includes about knowing knowledge about derivatives, stock market , knowledge about trading, few basic mathematics calculations which test your mental ability to react fluently etc.

Interview Questions

• tell about derivatives , stock market and few calculation questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Mansukh Securities & Finance

Derivatives Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance.

Interview

The process includes 2steps
    1st was the apptitude test
    2nd was the manager round
    The apptitude test contains 5section in which some finance, aptitude, reasoning, maths, and logistics questions were there.
    And negative marking was also it's part.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance (New Delhi (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

it was a one day process , there were 2 rounds . first round was an aptitude test which consists of 60 questions of 100 marks, and last round was PI with the senior manager , she asked technical questions which were related to aptitude test only , basically it was more focused on maths calculations and how fast can answer in less time. overall it was average if we talk about difficulty level. but the main limitation of this is they take too much time to inform you whether you are selected or not, and that's the annoying thing as every company should let candidates know about their rejections or selections.

Interview Questions

• what is option
      2.5% of 52000
      questions related to excel
      square of 85
      all questions were easy it's just that how to answer them quickly and how you keep up your confidence level,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance (New Delhi (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

4 rounds of interview
    1 aptitude , questions asked was simple
    3 face to face interview rounds, a questions were related to finance, market, reasoning, maths,
    last round with director was quite tricky.

Derivatives Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview process begins with apti and after that p.i round.hr was so arrogant and she thinks that we are human calcultr.you have to sign 18 months bond agremnt with company if u want to work for mansukh.

Derivatives Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview process starts with aptitude, then the HR round followed by a typing test and lastly a director round. Aptitude was toughest among all. There were mostly LRDI based questions. So if you are good at it, you'll easily crack it. HR round lasted for around 30 mins. This round also contained some questions from derivatives as well as riddles. Director round was very easy and it lasted for 8 to 10 mins. Clearing NISM module 8 would be a great advantage.

Derivatives Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance (New Delhi (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

overall experience was moderate, they only focus on the technical skills
    be prepared on some math calculation like 64 square , 1.5 % of 64000 etc. also asked a journal entry for receiving cheque

Derivative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Interview process is easy. It consist of 90 min aptitude test and interview round. Aptitude consist of basic maths and financial market and trading knowledge .

Interview round consist of HR and quick maths question.

hope this is helpful to all.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

I Applied through College placement Cell

Process took 3Days
    First round is Aptitude test, which test ur Aptitude and Speed
    Second round is Interview, in Interview they asked me about trading strategies like Butterfly model and etc

Interview Questions

• What is Butterfly Strategy in trading   1 Answer

Derivative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance (New Delhi (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds for selection ...:-
    1 Aptitude Test :-
    Calculative Maths(Easy to moderate)
    Logical Reasoning (AVG)
    Finance (General questions on call and put option , CAPM Formula)
    High Intelligence questions.

2. PI Round
    Interviewer is very friendly, trying to get friendly with you. But interviewee should maintain his/her language and attitude and act very professional.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are options?
      2. What are option greeks?
      3. IRR?
      4. 3.5 % of 39000 (quick calculation) , 4.5% of 23000.
      5. Resume go through.