Mansukh Securities & Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mansukh Securities & Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Mansukh Securities & Finance

2.8

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance.

Interview

The process was quite rigorous.
    There was apti which cinsisted of 50qts from quants and 10qts from logic
    2round consisted of operation round.
    Various finance derivative based qts quite neutral
    The qts were based on your qunants skills
    Logical qts were quite simple
    Operations round was a bit tricky.
    Its consisted of two interviewers

Interview Questions

• What is futures and options
      What is nifty50 sensex
      Derivative markets   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance (New Delhi (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

hiring process includes aptitude test , typing speed test, interview which includes about knowing knowledge about derivatives, stock market , knowledge about trading, few basic mathematics calculations which test your mental ability to react fluently etc.

Interview Questions

• tell about derivatives , stock market and few calculation questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance.

Interview

The process includes 2steps
    1st was the apptitude test
    2nd was the manager round
    The apptitude test contains 5section in which some finance, aptitude, reasoning, maths, and logistics questions were there.
    And negative marking was also it's part.

Derivatives Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance (New Delhi (India)) in September 2018.

Interview

First there is a written test.. and then interview round.. easy questions just be confident and if you don't know just say I don't know.. the written test is very basic just concentrate on the weightage of the questions

Interview Questions

• Easy based on calculations and basic finance concepts.. like 1.5% of 7000 what are different option Greeks etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance (New Delhi (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

it was a one day process , there were 2 rounds . first round was an aptitude test which consists of 60 questions of 100 marks, and last round was PI with the senior manager , she asked technical questions which were related to aptitude test only , basically it was more focused on maths calculations and how fast can answer in less time. overall it was average if we talk about difficulty level. but the main limitation of this is they take too much time to inform you whether you are selected or not, and that's the annoying thing as every company should let candidates know about their rejections or selections.

Interview Questions

• what is option
      2.5% of 52000
      questions related to excel
      square of 85
      all questions were easy it's just that how to answer them quickly and how you keep up your confidence level,   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance (New Delhi (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

4 rounds of interview
    1 aptitude , questions asked was simple
    3 face to face interview rounds, a questions were related to finance, market, reasoning, maths,
    last round with director was quite tricky.

Derivatives Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Interview process begins with apti and after that p.i round.hr was so arrogant and she thinks that we are human calcultr.you have to sign 18 months bond agremnt with company if u want to work for mansukh.

Derivatives Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Borivali West (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance (Borivali West (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

first 90 min aptitude test then a interview round . I first had to apply through a job portal then i got a call asking for the aptitude test. easy to get the interview . thw call letter for the interview mentions that youwill be required to sign a 18 month bond with the firm.

Interview Questions

• quick math quetions like interest   1 Answer

Interview

Interview process starts with aptitude, then the HR round followed by a typing test and lastly a director round. Aptitude was toughest among all. There were mostly LRDI based questions. So if you are good at it, you'll easily crack it. HR round lasted for around 30 mins. This round also contained some questions from derivatives as well as riddles. Director round was very easy and it lasted for 8 to 10 mins. Clearing NISM module 8 would be a great advantage.

Darivative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mansukh Securities & Finance (Kolkata (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

There were 2 rounds
    1) aptitude test
    2) PI (if qualified in the first round )
    in aptitude test there were maths, resoning & some questions related to investments
    for PI round preparation is needed in capital market & trading strategies
    Interviewer was very polite & helpful