Manthan Software Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.9

Pre-Sales/Business Consultant, Retail BI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Manthan Software Systems (Boston, MA) in June 2009.

Interview

Very, very long and detailed process. The US branch of their retail practice is second-guessed by HQ on every decision. They have many levels of management, with some very good people in North America who know retail, but India over rules them virtually every time.

The US team kept appointments and made calls as promised, but people calling from India were often late or last minute cancellations.

It felt like there was a disconnect between the US team and the India team.

Interview Questions

• US team was professional and asked questions one would expect, mostly around success stories or how I thought BI needed to be positioned. The India team pushed every conversation to technical skills, though the position was not a technical one.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Manthan Software Systems.

Interview

Courteous and professional recruiter, answered all my questions calmly and to the point. Every interviewer set expectations well and were proud of what they did and the company. 6 rounds with a live case study.

Interview Questions

• build a marketing plan to get x leads in y months   Answer Question
    • how would you position x product with c suite and what channels would you use?   Answer Question

AWS Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manthan Software Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Manthan HR Global Head called me regarding job opening for AWS Admin position. He informed me about the job opening and asked me if i'm interested to apply for this role.
    In first call only the HR person was talking about offering "Joining Bonus", "Relocation Bonus" and 50-70% hike on my current salary.
    Job description was not shared he directly started fixing interview with delivery head without asking me for time he himself fixing the interview.

I have taken lot of interview but have not seen a company HR head fixing the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. Are you looking for job change?
      2. Willing to relocate?
      3. Can you join within 10-15 days?
      4. How much joining bonus and salary you need to join early?
      1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manthan Software Systems (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I was called by an agency and asked to attend the telephonic discussion on the same day which i did and got through ( told by the gency next day) and asked to attend face to face discussion interview on next day. When I went there, I was handed over a sheet of questions and a rough paper with the SQL test and no HR came to attend by the security guard who was I suppose the back of the team. Me and like me were sitting around. After some time one guy from HR came and said these papers would go to the client for review and the feedback would then be given. I got a call after two days that I was passed and asked for a face to face discussion. I went there and being asked couple of questions on my previous projects and it was a 5 minutes of discussion. And after that no one called me ever.

Interview Questions

• Could you please briefly explain the project you did on spark?   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Manthan Software Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I got call directly from Manthan. 1st round was good person asked me some scenario based question. Rest 2 rounds were more of explaining what will be my responsibilities for the role as I have been selected. They told that I will get offer in 2 days and I never received any offer neither any update. Poor Infrastructure, no parking available, unprofessional HR team

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manthan Software Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

firstly, there will be a round of GD which will be of 30 minutes and 15 group members, then ther will be a technical interview in which they will ask some puzzels and other technical questions, then at last but not the lest there will be another round of interview in which they will ask some general and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• they asked me a puzzel .
      "you have 6 coins out of which 5 coins are fair and you have a weighing machine. now, you have three turns to find out which coin is unfair?"
      1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee (Data Analyst) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manthan Software Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was easy. First round was GD, then second was a technical interview round basically asking about project. Third was again an interview round with some puzzles. Fourth was HR round. But they were not transparent about the post they were hiring for. First, they told they will provide some training and then decide what profile one fits into, but after the interview they called me and told you hv been selected for a technical writer profile, however, nothing like this was told earlier.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Manthan Software Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

people don't know how to take interview. they are very causal about new hires as they have hire and fire policy. they even abuse in team meetings

they want ppl as attrition rate is very high here

Interview Questions

• brief about ur self and tell your success and failure stories   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manthan Software Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

1.Written test (Reasoning and SQL)
    2.Techincal -1
    3.Technical -2

Very bad interview process. HR took the first technical(very funny) round and second was taken by manager. I cleared the 3 rounds, after that they told me you will be having one more interview at client location. I followed up with HR for 3 weeks and no response. Waste of time

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Manthan Software Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

They conduct interview during workweek and during working hours. COmpletely out of sorts, the HR person will call you and wont be available once you reach there. Very pathetic experience