Manual Woodworkers & Weavers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manual Woodworkers & Weavers Interview Questions

Interviews at Manual Woodworkers & Weavers

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Manual Woodworkers & Weavers

Interview

Three onsite interviews, one included touring the facility. Good questions based on my experience. The panel was very informative about what they are expecting from this role. They let me tour the facility which helped me analyze if I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would I organize a workstation?   1 Answer

Quality & Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hendersonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manual Woodworkers & Weavers (Hendersonville, NC) in March 2013.

Interview

I submitted my resume online to Pinnacle Staffing, was phoned within a day, interviewed the following day and started that evening. The entire process took less than 24 hours. I was welcomed to the company when I entered the door, was treated very pleasantly and fairly AND given a complete tour of the facility. All paperwork was thoroughly explained and I was made to feel like an asset to this company before I even started. They do appreciate their employees!

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions - just straight forward questions about capabilities, transportation availability, shift preference, and a run down on what was available that I could select from.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is a set salary, there were no negotiations nor did I expect any.