Manulife Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manulife Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manulife (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in October 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume and cover letter then Interviewed with direct manager and senior level manager. Interview lasted about twenty five minutes. The questions were very straightforward and focused on behavioural questions. Created a comfortable interview environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you resolved a conflict   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Manulife

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manulife (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

Standard interview process

Interview Questions

I had another job offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manulife in September 2011.

Interview

This was an internal position that consisted of the Senior Manager and Manager in Tax. They asked the standard questions on ways to handle conflict with colleagues and managers.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Manulife (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2011.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. Sent cover letter and resume to the employee. Invited to an interview with the HR. Began to work within a week.

The interview was mainly around my personal particulars. HR also asked many behavioral questions. HR expects the candidate to have done some research about the company profile, history and target customers and clients. She also hopes to see what the candidates have learnt in previous workplaces, and how may that be transferred to the current workplace after introducing the nature of work.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laval, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manulife (Laval, QC (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

I was given a phoen interview, where I was asked a series of questions about the role applied for, and was asked about my related experience. I was called a week later for a person to person interview.

Negotiation

Extra week of vacation.