Manulife Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Manulife Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Manulife (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

HR interviewed me through phone call. HR asked me to introduce the basic information of my resume and asked some behavioral questions. the questions were not difficult, it took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• why you think you fit this position and what is your strength. why you choose manulife.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Manulife

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

1st interview with senior analyst, 2nd interview with the director. Mostly about behavioural questions, and review of your computer competency. They asked whether I wanted to pursue any professional designation; I made it clear that I was interested in the position, and intended to pursue a professional designation throughout my time. Few behavioural questions on how I would act when I receive difficult phone calls from clients and vendors.

Interview Questions

• Asks you in detail about your future goal, and what you want to achieve at Manulife Financial   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Manulife (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in November 2012.

Interview

Challenging. The recruitment process starts with an exam and then, an interview with the HR representative. The exam includes personality tests, general knowledge and accounting/financial exams. After 2-3 days, if you pass, you will be called for an interview with the supervisor of the team you are applying for. If you get very lucky and the team is highly in need of FTEs, an interview with the business counterparts in US and Canada might happen the same day after your interview with the supervisor. Oftentimes; however, it takes a week before the final interview with the US and Canadian counterparts. Passing all the interviews, obviously, results to a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Give one of your biggest challenges in your previous work and tell us how did you manage to solve it?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Manulife in February 2011.

Interview

General interview questions about background and experience and skills