Maple Leaf Foods Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maple Leaf Foods Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

First Phone interview, then one on one with HR Manager. After that, met with Supervisor and Director. It was supposed to meet VP as well, however I didn't get the luck to go into the final interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Maple Leaf Foods

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

After applying online and interviewing for another job, I was referred to another recruiter for this position, which was a better fit. I was interviewed on the phone and then brought in for an in-person interview. I was then brought in for another interview, mentioning I might be considered for another position as well. The interview questions were mainly going over my resume and behavioural questions.

Overall, I had a negative experience because HR never returned my calls or emails following the last interview. I was forewarned that Maple Leaf Foods has a long hiring process, so I was prepared for the fact that I might have multiple (seemingly needless) interviews. However I did find it fairly rude that I was never contacted after a second interview, despite my following up numerous times. I'm not impressed.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were mainly going over my resume and behavioural questions - nothing too out of the ordinary   Answer Question