Maple Leaf Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Plaines, IL

Interview

Phone interview and three additional in-person interviews

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods.

Interview

The phone interview is followed by face to face interview. Usually, 4-5 people are there to interview but you will be interviewed by 3 people. So at the end, it depends on who interviewed you in order to get succeeded.

Interview Questions

• Mainly related to your competency to manage the work and stay loyal to the company.   1 Answer

FSQA Team Leader(Supervisor) Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position online and got an email saying that I was shortlisted for the job, and they would like to do an online video interview. I filmed responses to a series of questions and then sent it in within two days of the email. It’s been over two weeks and I haven’t received any further responses from Maple Leaf themselves. The process felt very informal and the email to interview with them looked like spam at first. I would much rather have a 10 minute phone interview than a filmed online one where I get absolutely no feedback. Definitely expected more of a larger company like Maple Leaf.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you like least and most about your current position.   Answer Question

Leader Track Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods in October 2017.

Interview

It was a automatic video interview, which took 15-20 mins for the whole procedd. 8 video question. 45sec to think and 2 min to answer the question. Involved a lot of behavior question. Make sure prepared examples for your key skills and make sure they are related to the skill maple leaf foods LT PROGRAM looking for.

Network Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods.

Interview

Applied online. Telephonic interview first, after that a follow up email with some questions and then interview with Manager and the person who is leaving. It was not in that much detail but one of the person was not interested at all in taking the interview. The first turn off for them was that I am a new immigrant with no experience in Canada.

Leadership Track Career Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Only be able to get interview at first stage - website interview. Questions appeared at website and give 30 seconds to think about it and then have 2 minutes to answer. They also recorded the video, thus camera and mic quality is important.

Interview Questions

• weakness; situational questions; and other normal interview   Answer Question

Safety and Health Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The hiring process requires 3 stages - 1st stage is via phone call usually conducted by HR, 2nd stage (accdg to HR) is a personal interview with the site manager, and lastly, the 3rd stage is also a personal interview with upper management

Interview Questions

• Phone call Interview was very straight forward. The HR was very nice to talk to, you don't feel nervous around him.. Questions were mainly on the job description as to how you can fulfil that list in your capacity.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods.

Interview

hr will phone then personal in terview, then the director, then they will say they have other candidates, blah blah blah, then they never call you back to let you know position has been filled. you never know if they are still hiring or not.

QA Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Perfect! Being interviewed by two top managers. I was neevous at first but as the process goes on, i felt more at ease. Maybe i felt that their wuestios is related to the work i was doing

Food Sasfety and Quality Assurense Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Foods (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Telephonic interview within 2 weeks of job application. Very easy interview. Basic questions..
     I got telephonic interview. There were basic questions in interview. HR person is very charming.