Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Catering Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2014.

Interview

Short interview process needed someone to start right away.Applied on line got an interview , set up time avaliable.Went for interview , met senior manager after initial interview ,hired right away

Interview Questions

• Problem solving skills,experience with managing staff and clients   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First round was a telephone interview with the hiring manager to gauge my interest, why MLSE, salary expectations. Second round was an in person interview with the hiring manager with general behaviour based interview questions. Why MLSE? Why this role? Previous experience. Third round was with the hiring manager, HR, and 3 senior members. Prior to the interview you will be asked to complete an online personal assessment profile and prepare 2 presentations for the in person interview. The presentations are pretty straight forward with an analytical background, nothing too surprising.

Interview Questions

• You will not have an opportunity to see the results of your Personal Assessment but HR will ask questions based on the results of your assessment.   1 Answer

IT Support Specialist Interview

Interview

Thorough and detailed. Arrived 20 mins before the interview and it took about 40 mins.
    Interviewer was on time. We talked about my previous experience and future goals. This would have been my first real job after university

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

Received a phone initially to discuss salary so time wouldn't be wasted with an interview if what they'd budgeted wasn't acceptable. After that, appt was confirmed. Interviewing HR recruiter was behind schedule therefore my time was cut down to 20 minutes and I felt rushed the entire time.

Interview Questions

• I asked if they'd describe the position.   1 Answer

Senior Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview is made of 5 actual interviews. This is a very lenghty process that took aprox 3 months, you have to be prepared for something like this if you want a job very fast. In the last interview you will actually have to prepare a presentation, your communication skills will be evaluated (at MLSE communiation and not your IT skills will differentiate you compared to the other peers).

Interview Questions

• What makes you different compared to the other candidates?   1 Answer

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process starts with a group interview as your first interview. They then invite successful applicants to a individual interview on a later date.the process usually spans two to three weeks

Interview Questions

• If you could bring one new sports franchise in to North America where would it be and who would it be   Answer Question

Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2018.

Interview

Received a phone call and got invited to a group interview with 5 other applicants. Arrived for interview and a panel of 6 other managers including the one that invited me was present. Lasted an hour and consisted of ice breaker questions, some job specific questions and finally a group activity. Would hear back directly if moving onto the second round. Nothing.

Interview Questions

• (Paraphrasing question asked) - How do you retain season ticket holders when a team is doing poorly and won’t be making playoffs.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

2 Interviews 1 in non technical second non technical. Technical interview was a couple of technical questions and a coding question where you build an address book using c#.

Finance Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment.

Interview

Got an email about 2 months after I applied. Interview process consisted of a phone screen, a 1 on 1 interview, then a presentation and interview to a panel. Long process, but I had fun.

Interview Questions

• The presentation for the final interview caught me off guard as you only have a day or two to prepare.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment.

Interview

Everything was handled via phone calls rather than email.

Got a call to come into an interview at Ricoh for the Marlies.
    Then a follow up interview with the same people plus someone more senior at the ACC.

And finally a final interview at Ricoh. Apparently it wasn't the norm to have three interviews, it is typically two, but someone was away during one of mine. It was a bit frustrating in the end because I felt like I had answered a lot of the same questions in the last interview.