Marathon Oil Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marathon Oil Intern Interview Questions

1.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marathon Oil.

Interview

Met them at the university career fair where they directed everyone they spoke to to apply online. They then had an informal dinner the night before with the recruiters and a few recent graduates of the university whom they had hired. The interview the next day was very relaxed and conversational with only two or three behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What's the toughest assignment you've had while in school here?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marathon Oil

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was straightforward and the interviewers were very professional and intelligent. Both of the interviewers had great depth in different engineering concepts and could relate many things to the oil and gas industry. Be prepared to speak on how perform technically as well as non-technical communication.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marathon Oil in February 2011.

Interview

We discussed the possibility of interning for the company. They explained that the company was splitting upstream and downstream facilities into two different companies. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes and no internship was offered afterward.

Interview Questions

• What can you do for our company   1 Answer
    • Who do you think you are?   1 Answer