Marathon Oil Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marathon Oil Internship Interview Questions

2.7

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marathon Oil.

Interview

online interview. very informal. I did not like that you had to look at yourself and that you had only once chance yo record yourself. But the internship was a great experience. It was for an internship in Houston. Interns get their own office which is a great perk.

Interview Questions

• asked me about myself, and explain a time I had conflict with others in a team setting   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Marathon Oil

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marathon Oil (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

The initial meeting with two representatives from the company and subsequent discussion led to a sit down interview where I was made to feel extremely comfortable and important. This proved to be one of the most pleasant and enjoyable interview experiences I have ever had. I was made to feel welcomed rather than judged, which allowed me to be more honest and better describe my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Have you covered a key concept in your studies, here at your university, and incorporated it into your real, everyday life? If so, what was the topic and how did you implement it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Robinson, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marathon Oil (Robinson, IL) in February 2010.

Interview

it was interesting because they fly you out to Houston, TX to do the interview. it is a little nerve racking because when you are in the city you don't really get to enjoy your surroundings. but you will meet alot of excellent candidates and make some great friends.

Interview Questions

• how have you used what you have learned in school for a project or real life experience?   Answer Question