Marathon Petroleum Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

1.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marathon Petroleum (Montgomery, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

The interviewer asked very basic questions. There were some questions regarding the oil spill. I applied as a cashier so there was not a lot of questions. They asked if I have run the register before. What kind of register have I run?. Why do you want to work at a gas station?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marathon Petroleum

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marathon Petroleum in June 2012.

Interview

They wasn't really an interview process I just got called into the store to talk to the manager and they asked if I wanted the job and why. I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marathon Petroleum (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2008.

Interview

I went down and handed in a resume, talked to the manager, and let them know I was a hard worker and available right away. They asked me what my experience was and gave me a tour and hired me.

Interview Questions

• There really wasn't any, just that I provide good customer service and do my job as fast and accurately as possible. I always have.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation phase.