Marathon Petroleum Marketing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marathon Petroleum Marketing Intern Interview Questions

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marathon Petroleum.

Interview

Sit down interview with HR representative and Marketing Department representative. Asked a lot of behavioral type questions. Tried to feel out how you would fit into the company culture. Asked questions about prior work and educational background. Explained all the different positions for the internship. Very nice people and made the situation very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you missed a deadline and what you did you fix your mistake?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Marathon Petroleum

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marathon Petroleum.

Interview

Talked to them at a career fair then set up an interview. It was a panel interview where one person looked over my transcripts and the other interviewed me.

Anonymous Employee in Findlay, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marathon Petroleum (Findlay, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

Interview was very structured. Normal questions regarding school and work experience.

Questions were based on teamwork related subjects. It is important to know about the company and the industry. It would be beneficial to know Marathon's mission statement and company values.

The recruiters were very to the point and slightly intimidating, but the interview process is very smooth.

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marathon Petroleum.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions.

The people there were very friendly, though I didn't think they knew much about the position I was interviewing for specifically and asked few questions relevant to the position.