Marathon Petroleum Territory Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marathon Petroleum Territory Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Territory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marathon Petroleum in March 2012.

Interview

They took a group of candidates out for dinner the first night in Findlay, OH. The dinner was great, there was good conversation with some current employees and among the candidates.

The next day it was a series of three interviews with different people throughout the company. They asked very basic traditional questions, overall it was a pretty simple interview. After the series of one on one interviews there was a luncheon before leaving. In this luncheon there were some very important upper management employees as well as some of the previous interviewers. There were some awkward pauses but for the most part some great conversation.

Overall this was a good experience, however I was not offered the position and was okay with that since sales is not really what I want to do with my marketing degree. However, they would have been a great company to start with.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you faced an obstacle when working with a group?   Answer Question