Marathon Petroleum Transport Scheduling Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Dec 14, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 214 interviews

Interviews at Marathon Petroleum

Positive100%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marathon Petroleum

Marathon Petroleum

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marathon Petroleum (New York, NY) in Dec 2018

Interview

After applying online, I was selected for a pre-recorded video interview that took about 30 minutes with 5-6 questions. A week later I was invited to interview on site. The recruiter showed me around the main floor and explained the benefits to me. I was in two back-to-back interviews with two people each. They were welcoming and it felt more like a conversation instead of an interview. I also got to sit with an analyst on the floor to see the job in real time as well. Overall while I'm disappointed I didn't get the job, it was still a positive experience and would still like to eventually be an employee here.

Interview Questions
  • STAR method type questions
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Marathon Petroleum

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Findlay, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Marathon Petroleum (Findlay, OH)

Interview

I applied online though Marathon Careers website. I was emailed shortly after to answer questions online though their pre-recorded interview session. 5 or 6 quick questions for the company to see you and get to know you. Once I was approved, I was called to set up the in-person interview. Met with a TT&R manager and supervisor for about 45 min. Then swapped rooms and met with another manager and supervisor for 45 min. Allowed to meet with actual analysts on the job then after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed