March Group Business Development Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

March Group Business Development Manager Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at March Group

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Springs, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at March Group (Coral Springs, FL) in September 2009.

Interview

I thought the office looked great a nice location. I was met and greated with kindness and professionalism. It came down to the offer and even in this economy you must be crazy to work for a 20k salary. Although they said it would bump up to 30k based on performance you still have to be either crazy or desperate to accept an offer like that. Plus they want 3 hours of talk time and over 100 dials a day. It sounds like a pure south Florida boiler room to me another company that will close it's doors. The commissions did not seem that reasonable and the guy I interviewed with did not answer my question if a business I help to sell or initiate contact with would I get a commission. So if I began a long winded conversation built up a relationship and helped sell a company I would not be entitled to compensation. Not for me if you cannot be straight up it looks like the morale is low there on some of the faces of those other sales people I noticed...

Interview Questions

• My question why do I not get paid if I sell a company   1 Answer

low salary