March of Dimes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

March of Dimes Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2017

2.6

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at March of Dimes.

Interview

Once selected as a top candidate, they sent me to their home office in NY, and I was interviewed by multiple, top level executives of the organization, including the current CEO.

Interview Questions

• They asked me for my salary requirements.   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at March of Dimes.

Interview

It has been a long and lengthy process (7 weeks and counting) with weeklong gaps in communication. But overall, everyone has been friendly and very upfront about expectations, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you have handled a difficult situation with an employee that reported to you? What procedures did you follow, what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Interview

Easy to schedule, information that I needed to make the best decision for me. Only slight delay in getting phone and local interview. how many more works to I have to write so that you will let me get the information that I am looking for!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at March of Dimes.

Interview

I found out about a temp to perm position thru a staffing agency who vetted me via their own procedures. I was then called with a possible position. One phone call with my would be direct report and I was told later that day that I would start the following Monday. The process was very quick and easy.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sayreville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at March of Dimes (Sayreville, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

Was contacted via phone by the Senior Manager to come in for an interview. Met with her, interview lasted 90 minutes, and she seemed very enthusiastic and told me she wanted me to come back for a second interview. Asked my availability for that same week, and said she would call the next day with a day/time. She never called. I emailed her to thank her for the interview, and inquire about a follow-up. My email wasnt answered. Sent another email the next week, again thanking her and expressing my interest in the position. She responded by saying they were still in the process, and she would personally get back to me the next week. Again, no email from her that week. I finally reveived a form email from hr saying that they had decided on another candidate.
    I felt very confused because her initial reaction to initial interview was so positive, she kept repeating that she wanted me to continue to the next round, and when I didnt receive responses to my emails, I thought it was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, why do you want to work here? How do you resolve conflicts among people you manage?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at March of Dimes in February 2016.

Interview

Hiring manager had well thought out questions intended to gauge personality and work ethic. Very polite and respectful and seemed genuinely interested in past work experience and what led to the application submission. This company seems to provide a great environment for its employees working for a wonderful cause!

Interview Questions

• What have you found most difficult about working with previous managers?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

interviewed by operation directors. easy questions. such as why do you want work in here. what do you want to learn describe your educational and work experience. last for 30 mins. very relaxing nice people to work with.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at March of Dimes (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I called in for a brief interview. The manager looked frazzled and overwhelmed with work all over her desk. She asked to see my resume and was impressed with my communications degree. She said I could be of some assistance in the communications department, which I never worked in the entire time. She said I sounded great and offered me the position.

Inter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at March of Dimes (Springfield, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

It was your typical interview and a laid back experience. They asked questions that would be expected but I would suggest researching the company specifically in the area that you are applying to. This was a weakness that I found myself struggling with.

Interview Questions

• What is one quality that you possess that would benefit this position?   Answer Question

Community Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at March of Dimes.

Interview

This was an enjoyable process. I learned a lot through the interview process, and learned more about the position. My second phone call was very detailed as to what the job would entail. However, some aspects about the job were not as well explained also.

Negotiation

One phone call, and I got a few hours to decide before I called back.