Marco's Pizza Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marco's Pizza Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Marco's Pizza

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

Easy except he was more interested in my body than my experience. The interviewer was nice and had an easy hobby attitude. I was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Marco's Pizza

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suwanee, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Suwanee, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

I interviewed at one of the locations. There were other people also interviewing at the same time. It was easy they didn't really ask many questions. They were nice and laid back so yeah not hard at all. They asked me to tell them how I would solve problems and also how I work under pressure. They asked me to go back the next day. The manager explained everything that I was going to be doing, basic rules and tips on how to make my life easier working there. He was really cool made the experience much easier and I wasn't nervous at all.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The manager schedules you for a interview in the store. You come in when told to. You sit down with the manager and he has a scoring sheet & he asks you the interview questions. Then he'll makw his decision. For me it was you're hired so then if you get the same answer he will then go over uniform, dressing rules, & also go over your hours & when you start & if you would like a check or direct deposit.

Interview Questions

• Q: have you had any experience in a pizza place before ?
      Q: on a scale from 1-10 how well do you handle stress?
      Q: what are you looking to get out of this job?
      Q: how long are you looking to work here overall?   Answer Question