Marco's Pizza Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marco's Pizza Pizza Delivery Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at Marco's Pizza

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Hill, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Sugar Hill, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Very easy laidback interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marco's Pizza

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Sandy Springs, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was called back the same day that I applied, and asked was I interested in the pay, and what hours I wanted to work. Basically was asked did I want the job,

Interview Questions

• Did I want to be part time or full time   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (La Crosse, WI) in November 2014.

Interview

Very casual and laid back. An assistant manager met with me at the front of the store and just chatted with me briefly about some past experience and about myself as a person. Had to take a simple logic test, but it didn't take very long.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

I walked in when the company opened at 11 am, filled out an application, and interviewed with the manager. I walked out at 1:30 pm with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you arrived at a house and you had forgotten an item the customer ordered?   1 Answer

Pizza Delivery Driver Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza in January 2014.

Interview

quick and easy. Good drivers license record, and a friendly customer service attitude will get you the job easy. Arrive early dressed in professional attire, manager will ask for more information besides resume and be ready answer anything with confidence

Anonymous Employee in Sanford, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Sanford, NC) in October 2019.

Interview

It was quick and brief. I was given a lot of information about the core values of the company and I got to know the owner of the franchise a lot more as well. It was simply getting to know you questions, and be prepared to give them information about yourself.