Marco's Pizza Shift Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marco's Pizza Shift Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Marco's Pizza

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Twinsburg, OH).

Interview

Was hired on the spot as an insider. This was my first job ever and i really wasn't too enthusiastic to get one at the age of 16. There was no real interview, the GM just asked me a few random questions like 'what are your interests,' 'what do you do for fun,' etc. Later on when I turned 18, I was made a manager with a very typical 2 week training period. The 2-4 weeks you are given to train does not cost the store any labor hours so its a great opportunity to get lots of overtime

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was my first job and I had no experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Marco's Pizza

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Cleveland, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

I got the job through a freind of a friend...I didn't even fill out an application until 2 years in when they needed one for my file per upper management.

Interview Questions

• Can you work an open schedule   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Cleveland, OH) in February 2012.

Interview

It was pretty basic actually. Just a one on one interview with the manager. with your run of the mill interview questions. I sure had I interviewed for a different position it would have been different What helps is knowing people before hand makes it much easier I guess.Just be prepare for anything I hear that they have changed the process based on the person that is being interviewed.

Interview Questions

• what you liked about your last job.   1 Answer