Marco's Pizza Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marco's Pizza Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Marco's Pizza

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Birmingham, AL).

Interview

Interview was fairly easy. Asked you some questions that weren't specifically related to Marco's but other related career choices. It almost makes you feel like youre saying the wrong things

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marco's Pizza

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza.

Interview

New store opening. Easy interview. A few questions about my previous work experience. Overall, it was your basic retail/food interview regarding your personality and work experience. I was interviewed once and didn't have to do a second interview. Was hired afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to Marcos?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Columbus, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was relatively straightforward. I applied online and, about a week later, I was contacted by the manager. We scheduled an interview at the particular store I applied to and sat in the front. She asked me a few questions, asked about my availability and sent me off.

Interview Questions

I declined more so because of the distance from my home and not because of the business itself.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Marco's Pizza (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Call you to meet you, ask basic questions, they want weekends available. Looking for a positive and team friendly employee. Called next day and informed me I got the job, started the next week.