Marcum LLP Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marcum LLP.

Interview

I had an on-campus interview with a Human Resource representative. Then I received notice a week later for an office interview. I had a formal interview with a partner and a manager. The questions were fairly simple and were mostly made to get to know me as a person. While waiting for my interviews, I was able to interact with interns, associates, managers and partners to gain understanding of the company and culture.

Other Interview Reviews for Marcum LLP

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Marcum LLP.

Interview

No strictly process. They like referral. I was interviewed by a manager, then a partner, then the HR. Got the offer within a week, but did not start to work until 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions all easy compare with other companies   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. The salary matches my expectation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marcum LLP (Melville, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

The company misread my resume and brought me in for an interview even though they had no interest in hiring anyone without their masters, which from my resume it was pretty clear that I did not. They told me they could offer me a summer internship but they wasted quite a bit of my time and I did not take it because I spent my summer at graduate school.