Marcus & Millichap Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Spoke with the operations manager over the phone selected a day for interview. First interview was with operations manager just one on once basic questions while the second interview was with the VP and Operations manager asked how I would handle the day to day task with being a receptionist. Offered employment 30 mins after leaving second interview. Declined due to salary offered.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a client or agent being upset as they enter the lobby?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was rather easy, I sat in with the whole team and they basically just asked about myself and my interests. Was rather formal, I wore a jacket and tie. Overall not that bad.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a business setting   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Atlanta, GA) in February 2011.

Interview

Pretty standard 40 minutes behavioral interview. They really needed somebody to build this database for them so they seemed desperate. It was unpaid however. They said it was cash incentives based on performance, but it was just another way to say it's unpaid. Don't get your hopes up. Asked pretty standard questions. Nothing too difficult.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Atlanta, GA) in August 2010.

Interview

Meet with the Regional Manager, meet some people, get hired. I was hired in about 30 minutes, almost like they were selling me on the company. There are a lot of great people who work there, but the majority are stuck and end up moving on to something that they feel is more stable.