Marcus & Millichap Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Went through various interviews with different managers throughout the office. They are looking for driven, motivated employees. Since it is such a competitive field, they know what kind of candidates they are looking for. You either fit the mold or you don't.

Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

The entire interview is designed to see if you are a people person. Other than that you have to take a sales test to see if you have sales traits, but other than that nothing to worry about. If you are sociable you can get the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in which you failed, and how did you overcome it.   1 Answer

Associate Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Chicago, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

I submitted an online resume and received a phone call from the recruiting coordinator with in a few hours. I had two separate interviews with different managing brokers and was offered the jobs following the second roughly 10 days after sending the resume.

Interview Questions

• What is your best accomplishment?   1 Answer

Investment Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Chicago, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Went to a group session outlining the company and expectations and then there was a private interview with the regional manager. There was a personality test and then a brief interview with senior agents in the office

Interview Questions

• There was nothing unexpected.   1 Answer