Marcus & Millichap Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marcus & Millichap Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview and then in-person interview. Both were easy with basic behavioral questions and lasted less than 30 minutes each. Just have a good reason for what interests you about the real estate industry.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Marcus & Millichap

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for the IPA division. I was introduced by a friend who is a current employee to a couple representatives at a university career fair. I received a phone call about a week later and then interviewed about a week after that. The interview was conducted by a senior analyst and a younger junior analyst. Both were very friendly and most of the questions were just informational about background and fit.

Interview Questions

• What did you like or dislike about your last job and how do you think it will relate to working here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Standard and informative interview process. I learned a lot about the company and what it takes to be a broker. I was introduced to people in the office and had a chance to ask them about their experience here. The questions were not challenging. Overall I enjoyed the interview process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap.

Interview

Very basic interview process. Submitted application, two days later received a call to go in to office and speak to director. Everyone in office was very nice. In the interview, mainly just asked about my resume and my experiences.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap.

Interview

Met with boss for a 15-20 mins. He didn't have any technical questions or such... Don't think he wouldve been able to answer technical questions. He just wanted to make sure that I was a team player (aka pickup his lunch).

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was rather easy, I sat in with the whole team and they basically just asked about myself and my interests. Was rather formal, I wore a jacket and tie. Overall not that bad.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a business setting   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap.

Interview

College intern, working with a sales broker. Found the position through my college job placement office, and the hiring broker was an alumni of my school. process was 30 minutes, interview with just the broker, mostly personality questions and curious about my interest in real estate

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in real estate   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Very Straight forward. Found opportunity online, sent in resume, interview set up the following week. Received word 1 business day later

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

There was almost no interview at all. My school contacted someone at Marcus and they basically offered me the position on the spot. It was all over the phone and that was pretty much the only contact that I got until I showed up for my first day. A very very easy process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Miami, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied on Craigslist and I received a call the same day. As an Intern you get paid 24k as an Independent contractor. You eat what you kill and no benefits.

Interview Questions

• They ask me about my financial situation, How much money I have saved because is all based on commission. The lady was selling me the position.   1 Answer

Just not worth it ...