Marcus & Millichap Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marcus & Millichap Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Marcus & Millichap

2.5

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap.

Interview

Interviewed by the office manager first. After that I was interviewed by the agent. All of the questions were straight forward common interview questions. However, I'm under the impression the interview process depends on the agent you're supporting. After accepting the job there was a LONG exam, covering everything from knowledge of excel to power point. In addition, there was a personality test. Again this administered after accepting the job. As for as I know everyone has to take the exam.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Marcus & Millichap

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap.

Interview

I was brought in on the whim of the office manager, who grew up in the same hometown I did. She had no intent in hiring me or taking the interview seriously. She was mostly curious to what I looked liked. She pretended not to know me, playing stupid, which was sad and pathetic. I thought she was a nice person in high school, but her mean girl antics make me grateful I didn’t get this job!

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap in January 2018.

Interview

The hiring and interview process if very thorough, but that's a good thing. The hiring staff are all eager, positive, and clearly work hard. They definitely wanted to make sure potential employees could handle the job, work load, and people of the office in general. It took approximately 5 meetings to get the job offer, but it was worth it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (San Diego, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

First was a phone interview, which went very well, the woman I spoke with was very friendly and informative. Allowed me time to figure out how to come down to interview as I am currently working elsewhere.

Have the in-person interview the very next day. Interviewer was a half an hour late for the interview, and didn't apologize for the wait when they finally showed up. Otherwise a standard interview. Asked about my experience, was open to my questions.

Then when I tried to get my parking validated, the receptionist told me they didn't do that. However, the first woman I did the interview with told my that they would validate and I told the receptionist this. She then proceeded to have it validated, having a little machine stamp the company information on my ticket. The overall lack of courtesy from the tardiness to the parking validation left a bad taste in my mouth.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Was actually great, but the job they tell you is not the job you will be doing. You will most likely be the help doing dishes in the kitchen and cleaning up after agents.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap.

Interview

Applied via indeed, within a week scheduled a phone interview then moved on to an in person interview. After this, I had a second in person interview. The manager seemed a bit unorganized and frazzled.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Oak Brook, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Short phone screen, with an in-person interview the following week. Staff was very pleasant, but the environment is very corporate. This is not a very creative role, and having a background in finance and/or real estate should really be a requirement. This role is required to cross-train with other brokerage support staff roles, so that may or may not be desirable, based on your background. Low hourly pay. Next steps would have been a skills test for Microsoft and Adobe programs, and second interview. I withdrew my candidacy before it got to that point.

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marcus & Millichap (Irvine, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable. I was referred to the position and interviewed at off hours. As I was a college student, I did not brush up on my interview etiquette, but the interviewers were patient with me.