Margolis Phipps & Wright P.C. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Margolis Phipps & Wright P.C. Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Margolis Phipps & Wright P.C.

Candidate Interview Review

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Margolis Phipps & Wright P.C. (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I was professionally recruited by a firm out of Texas to start a conversation with M, P & W. I had about three telephone interviews before I was flown down to Houston for the face to face interviews. The in-office interview was an all day event, meeting first with the junior partners, members of middle mangement, lunch with other mangers, and finally a panel interview with several partners.
    I was really impressed with the wealth of knowledge and experience that every member of the team possessed, but I got the impression that there are some "interesting" personalities in senior leadership (i.e. people that no one wanted to work for). I also go the impression that you get assigned to work for a team and that leaving the team is difficult if you didn't like the one to which you were assigned.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the hot topics or latest planning ideas you are implementing.   1 Answer