Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital

Pct Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital in May 2017.

Interview

Interview went really smooth and pretty easy. After about a half an hour or so, the manager took me around to see the unit. Upon closing out, she told me HR would be in contact with me in a day or two to get my references. Had the interview on a Monday, was hired by Thursday!

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital.

Interview

Interview process was easy. Presented resume and references. HR person was very nice.

Rca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheaton, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital (Wheaton, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied on line and heard back within a week. The hr people are ok. My hr intrview was good, very professional. My interview with the nursing manager was a joke. She didn't ask one clinical question. She was more interested in bragging about all the changes she was making on the stroke unit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. They just offered me 10 bucks an hour plus a night shift differential. I was too new to the field to realize that it is way below what other hospitals pay. Especially for nights.

Dishwasher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital in October 2012.

Interview

I applied online on their website after I read they are hiring in career builder. I got no prior experience as a dishwasher so I kind of happy that they does not require it. After three weeks I got a call, they ask if I can be available anytime they call to fill in a sick or absent employee. If you are fine with that, that’s it you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the standard procedures in cleaning pots and utensils as approved?   1 Answer

Because I don't have my own car so I can't just accept an on-call job.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marianjoy Rehabilitation Hospital in April 2011.

Interview

2 phone screening interviews were conducted, the initial was with HR and the 2nd with a therapist. The first
    interview covered basic background info such as my past experience. The 2nd interview with a therapist delved deeper into clinical experience and interests, as well as scenario questions like, "Talk about a time you had a difficult patient and how you dealt with it." After those 2 interviews, I had the in-person interview with the rehab manager, which dealt with job specific experience, a tour, etc. Productivity expectations = 7.5/8hrs a day.

Interview Questions

• "Talk about a time you had a difficult patient and how you dealt with it"   Answer Question
    • Describe "functional" and what it means to you in terms of treatment"   Answer Question