Maricopa County (Arizona) Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maricopa County (Arizona) Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Maricopa County (Arizona)

1 Interview Review

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona) (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and received a request from a department administrator for an in-person interview a few weeks later. I did not have a phone screen, which I found to be a little strange. My interview was a panel-style with the hiring manager and a few other members of their team. They all seemed nice and pleasant. The style of interviewing was behavioral, and everyone participated in asking me questions. I was then given the opportunity to ask some of the questions I had for them. At the end of the interview, I was invited to do a quick skills test. A few days later, I received a follow-up invite for a second interview. This was with a director and a few additional team members. Again, it was another panel-style behavioral interview. Again, I thought these people were also very nice. I was told I should hear back from them within a week or so. Well, that never happened. I even followed up with the administrator I originally heard from. It's very rude of employers to just ignore you after you spent several hours of your time meeting with them, but that's simply how many employers operate. Since I never heard back, I can assume someone else got the offer, and that's OK because there's something better out there for me anyway.

Interview Questions