Maricopa County (Arizona) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Maricopa County (Arizona) Interview Questions

Interviews at Maricopa County (Arizona)

2.9

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona) (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with three people. One supervisor, assistant manager and a manager. Really easy questions. I'm sure just trying to fill a seat. Ten minutes after leaving I got a phone call telling me I got the job. No presentation or drug screen requested.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona) (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2011.

Interview

Applied for position, was placed on canidate list, received phone call to.schedule interview, date scheduled for the interview, went for interview, interview panel consisted of thre three employees including two of them which were management, received phone call to offer position. Accepted position.after discussion of terms and pay.

Interview Questions

• What one thing would you like us to know in considering you for the position.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Registered Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona) (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email for the interview opportunity, maybe 2 weeks later, I do not remember now. There were two interviewers and they took turns asking questions. They did pay attention if you are bilingual. The atmosphere was semi-formal and they made notes during the interview process when you answered something that important to them. They asked about computer skills during the interview, but I didn't remember the exact question. They would let you know the result either way in 1-2 weeks, but they didn't tell me which office location they were hiring.

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona).

Interview

Applied online through the County jobs website. Was contacted by the administrative assistant for the Office to set up the interview. Was interviewed by the head of the office and someone who does the same job in a different division. For the second interview, had to prepare a sample communications plan based on a provided scenario.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was all that difficult or unexpected. Be ready to explain what you would do in certain situations.   Answer Question

Call Center Interview

Interview

Interview went smoothly answer all the questions and be honest and let them know that you are interest in the job don't be nerve look at the interviewer when answering questions

Civil Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona) (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview invite was sent out by email. Panel interview of 3 people. Stoic 15 technical question/answer session. Straightforward panel like interview with really no personality "get to know you" spectrum (I was disappointed with that). The interviewers seemed disinterested, non-personal and it was all about the technical aspects. Perhaps that's the way most government interviews go but not the way I projected nor wanted it to be.

Court Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona) (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2018.

Interview

Phase 1 was answering a handful of written questions (around 2 pages of responses, 3-day turn-around time). Phase 2 was a 50-minute panel interview (most questions were very standard interview questions).

Program Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona) (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

good not hard very easy not hard very easy not hard at all they ask simple questions its very easy. You don't need to study they ask you questions you should know. Its not hard at all. Just look at them and smile

Interview Questions

• Where would you want to be in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was normal I didn't negotiate on anything I was just trying to get hired. Its best to just try and get your feet in the door before nefotiating

Manager Interview

Interview

Excellent interview process with relevant questions and an engaged interview panel. The organization is looking to hire top performers and those who want to contribute to innovative solutions to serve the community.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were well thought out and relevant for the position I was interviewing for.   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa County (Arizona) (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview was quite lengthy one, it was for 1 hour. Then you had to take some assessment for 2 hours. They were nice enough for me to split it in 2 days, so I wouldn't be "stuck" in the process for 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• How can I be a benefit to Maricopa based on my skill set. The questions asked were quite relevant for the position I was applying for.   1 Answer