Maricopa Integrated Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.4

Child Life Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Mostly background questions with a few situations for response . I liked that most questions pertained to the job itself not mostly behavioral. It was a panel of people that you would be working with so you got to know your potential coworkers as well. The process was pretty quick as well.

HIM Department Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by phone 3 weeks after I submitted the online application. The interview was very light and lasted about an hour. I received a job offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• have you ever been in a confrontational situation with a couple Co worker and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate and would advise that you lead with your qualifications and what you bring to the organization.

BHT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

Asks for examples of situations you have encountered in the past. Panel takes turns asking questions. Allows you to ask question about company. Panel is made up of employees who are peers, and questions are relevant to work to be performed. They are not totally honest about pay when you ask, , so that's not the best idea.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you have dealt with a coworker who you see breaking policies?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System in January 2016.

Interview

I had a panel interview with the manager and two nurse managers that run the office. I was asked around 20 questions after one explained how the office is ran and the responsibilities I would have. They then asked if I had any question, which I did. I was offered position a week later and had to schedule an appointment with HR. From there it was paper processing and a physical exam with a drug screen, following week orientation started. During orientation there was a tour and getting to know the background of MIHS

CNA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System.

Interview

it took six months to recieve a call back the interview process consisted of being interviewed by the nurse manager and the respoective charge nurses that manage the units and shifts.

Interview Questions

• when was a time you felt overwhelmed with a patient? and how did you react?   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was a matter of accepting the offer from there you have to submit a urine drug screen and immunization records

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System (Tempe, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

Job fair interview was set up to be a smooth, fast as well as very thorough process. Job fair was very inviting, comfortable and very informative. APRIA HEALTHCARE and employees were inviting, friendly and informative. The building set up was nice

Interview Questions

• What was one thing that I did for a patient that went beyond expectations.   1 Answer

RN II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2014.

Interview

Your previous psych experience will be questioned. Also you will be asked how you dealt with a difficult psychiatric situation. Your previous years, education, and experience will be review again during the interview. There is a week of training with includes online skills and policy modules which are hospital and unit specific and of couple of days training with the electronic health record. CPR class and CPI classes are completed before working on the unit. Was interviewed by both case managers from Desert Vista and the psych annex. Only one introduced himself, the other did not. I did not consider it to be a difficult interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself doing in 10 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very quick and was hired the next day.

RN Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System.

Interview

It was no sweat at all. I got a call from HR and she just asked a few questions about my resume... just clarification questions then we set up and interview date with the nurse manager. It was also a pretty basic interview. Questions were all specific to roles in previous jobs.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2011.

Interview

Must complete online application through MIHS.org website. Once application is submitted you can review status. You get the impersonal acknowledgement letter and no other feedback. Be specific and tailor your application to ensure you highlight the job specifics, i.e., if looking for x number of years of telemetry, make sure you put that in your job responsibilities section. Don't just rely on a standard resume. Customize your application process for each position you apply for. The job interview process uses standard questions like "What does team mean to you?", "What are your strengths and weaknesses?", etc. Review your medication and telemetry strip skills. When I was hired I had to do a test on the first day of orientation which was a surprise.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was too difficult or unexpected. The surprise was the telemetry and medication test that was part of the first day orientation process for skills training.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You are given a starting salary based on years of experience and skillsets. I didn't feel there was any room for negotiation. My starting pay was $2.00 more than the current position at Banner.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maricopa Integrated Health System (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2010.

Interview

I was a current employee so this process was easier. I applied to a job within my department, but I still had to interview because it was EOE. There where others who applied throughout the office since it was an internal only position, and they were also interviewed, but I knew I was going to get the job because of the knowledge and experience I had.