Marie Stopes International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Marie Stopes International

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marie Stopes International (Karāchi (Pakistan)).

Interview

Simple 2 step process. First interview with HR and then one with my direct supervisor. There was a written test as well. Questions were job related and specific. One person took the final interview. The whole process took less than a month

IPC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kampala (Uganda)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marie Stopes International (Kampala (Uganda)) in October 2016.

Interview

We registered and they gave us seats and in s few minutes the human resourse came who was very welcoming and so impressive .She told us to wait fir few minutes for witten interviews that took us 40 minutes.They gave us some tea and later alone prepared us for all.They told us we shall follow the order of registration,i was number four but later,i happened to be number six(last one)

Interview Questions

• What is family planning and methods if family planning   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marie Stopes International (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Disorganised, miscommunications between departments, myself and HR. It took a long time between emails, phone calls and interviews. It felt as though the HR department was very overloaded and didn't quite understand the parameters for the role.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Marie Stopes International (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was called after a silence of more than 2 months after submitting my application. The interview process itself was fairly swift, with a panel interview followed by a formality HR interview. The questions asked were relevant, but not very challenging.

Interview Questions

• Asked about relevance of experience to job applying for. I was also asked about my ability to present, and my knowledge of the company.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marie Stopes International (London, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

the initial phone interview went OK, was called to London UK where had a series of meetings with different people. Focus a lot on competency and experience so if you have this well thought through this should not be difficult. However, seemed that they already had in mind who they wanted for they asked for skills they did not indicate to be necessary in the job advertisement.

Interview Questions

• What is your fundraising experience?   1 Answer