Marietta Memorial Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Marietta Memorial Hospital Interview Questions

2.8

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marietta Memorial Hospital (Marietta, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for 2 Applications Analyst positions with two different departments. The first took a month to get back to me about an interview. Then I did 2 in-person interviews and then never heard back from the supervisor. The other position I applied for and received invitation for an interview the next day. I went in for a 45 min. interview and then was told I'd be contacted by HR on whether I got the job or not. Less than 2 weeks later I received an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marietta Memorial Hospital.

Interview

2 step interview process:
    Step 1: Phone interview. This is a talent plus interview so you can find the questions for that online.

Step 2: In-person interview. This is not standard so varies by department. It was pretty easy and laid back!

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marietta Memorial Hospital (Telephone, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

One-way phone call, ask question and answer, ask question and answer. No back and forth or discussion/ conversation. A somewhat discomforting and off-putting way of screening applicants. The HR rep was friendly enough, very much in fact, it was just the process and method that I found odd.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Marietta Memorial Hospital in May 2014.

Interview

I filled out an online application. Within two days of receipt of my application, I received a call requesting a phone interview. The appointment for the phone interview was set for later that week. The phone interview consisted of a series of questions over a 45 minute period. Following my phone interview, I was informed that my application would be forwarded to the department heads of the units of which I was interested. Within two weeks, I had interviews with two different department heads. Within two weeks, I received a call offering me both positions.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Marietta Memorial Hospital (Marietta, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied online and didn't hear anything for another month. I was then offered a group/panel interview that took about 40 min and consisted of scenario questions and how I would handle those situations as well as why did I want to work there, my experience, etc. Then there was also a shadow day where I got paid to follow a nurse around on the floor to see if I would like that particular floor and if they liked me. There was also a phone interview with more standard interview questions. Had I accepted the job then they would've done a drug test and background check but I didn't make it that far. This whole process took over 2 months which was very frustrating.

Interview Questions

The job posting said variable shifts but the actual job was only nights and I couldn't do that due to other family/job obligations.

Respiratory Care Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Marietta Memorial Hospital in September 2012.

Interview

I was offered a phone interview that would assess my personality traits. They were all bizarre questions. The interviewer was cold and robotic. Afterwards I was informed that my information would be given to a manager and if they wanted to interview me in person that then they would call.. I never heard back from them by phone. I got a generic rejection email about a month later.

Interview Questions

• "Would you say that you're addicted to positivity"?   1 Answer