Marin Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Marin Software

3.1

Strategic Customer Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Marin Software (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Very personal and organized interview process. They were looking to hire quickly, so the interview phase was no more than two weeks long and the offer letter was received the week after that. If they are motivated to hire, it can happen fast.

Interview Questions

• Describe your worst work experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

3 days long- 2 rounds of negotiating and I got a bump in salary.

Ad Operations Associate - Display Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Marin Software (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a series of phone interviews and a final face to face. I felt very comfortable throughout the whole process and the recruiter was very open with communication and walked me through the entire process. This series of interviews was the most fun and enjoyable set of interviews I have ever experienced. I am so excited to be a part of this company and I cannot wait to see where it takes me. Thank you for believing in me.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to learn, move fast, and wear a lot of different hats?   1 Answer

QA Automation Backend Api Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Marin Software (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Interview was great. General coding stuff like reverse string and aaabsss to a3b1ss3 kind of questions. first a phone interview and then onsite with the qa team (four 1:1). The interveiw went great and they told the team was happy with me but for some reason they told they went ahead with another candidate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marin Software (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in April 2019.

Interview

I had an interview with Marin company in April 2019. The process has 3 parts: 1) HR interview, 2) Telephone interview, 3) Virtual onsite interview. The HR interview and Telephone interview is easy. The virtual onsite is difficult. They provide the feedback very late for the interview, and it took almost 4 months.

Software Engineer New Grad Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marin Software in January 2019.

Interview

The worse experience ever. Passed the intial technical round. They invited me for a video round but never confirmed a time.
    Followed up so many times with multiple members but no answer. Worse process ever

DOnt waste your time

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First we discussed on some general questions, e.g. what is my advantage. Then we did some coding on board, but the questions are not hard. Knowing basic data structures will be enough.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Marin Software in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was really smooth. I went through two rounds, one was in person and the other was on phone. Both interviewers were really friendly and accommodating. I enjoyed interviewing with them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I haven't completely accepted the offer yet. Still in negotiation phase.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Marin Software in October 2013.

Interview

Had a bad experience with Marin's interview process.

I first interviewed with them on campus and then was told I'd hear from them again a week later. About 3 weeks later I get an email saying they'd like a round two interview (phone) with me. I replied with my available timings and still haven't heard back after 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Interview wasn't too difficult, just some talk about my projects and a coding question (write a function that prints out a reversed sentence in the correct order)   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Marin Software in October 2013.

Interview

First was a 1on1 interview. I was just asked one question about a project in one of my courses. Then I was asked to write code for a problem on the whiteboard, it was fairly simple. There are multiple solutions but you should always do the most optimal one.

About 1-2 weeks later, I was scheduled for a phone interview, questions were asked about the courses I took and some basic knowledge questions about them. I was then asked to solve a coding problem by talking about what approach to take, and giving detail towards how to code it. It was a simple problem.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Marin Software in August 2011.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter and asked me several basic data structure and java questions. On one question I give her the correct answer but it is different with the "correct answer" in her question list (two different ways of presenting the same result). I tried to explain it to her but she doesn't understand why they are actually the same thing. I also sent her an email explaining what I said and I think any engineer can understand. But I was finally rejected without any opportunity talking with an engineer.