Marin Software Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Marin Software (San Francisco, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Someone from HR contacted me fairly quickly after I applied for this position. Judging from her LinkedIn profile, she was a well-seasoned recruiter that was highly recommended.

We step up a time for a 30 minute phone screening. I waited but I did not receive a call. I followed up and the HR contact apologized, saying she mistakenly put the time in her calendar for 2 hours after what we had confirmed. Ok, honest mistake, not a big deal.

We re-confirmed the same day for the time she initially had in her calendar. That time came and went. 30 minutes later, I received a voice mail that her previous meeting ran over and if we can reschedule. Ok, that's understandable. People are busy, this happens.

I followed up by voicemail and email to provide my availability to re-re-reschedule. I never heard back.

Marin Software Response

Jan 15, 2015 – Head of Global Talent Acquisition

Hello and thank you so much for sharing your experience here. Apologies for only seeing this review now; we are very disappointed to read about this. The first half of 2014 we were going through some... More